Power & Process, Inc. has been in business since 1981 serving as a contracted Manufacturers Representative for the six New England States. Formerly located in Naugatuck, CT, we relocated to Southington, CT in August of 2014 to increase our office and warehouse size. We are factory trained and authorized to support the initial design, installation, and aftermarket service for all products that we represent.
Specifically our expertise is in the areas of
- Steam related systems and system components. This includes boilers, steam distribution piping, expansion joints, steam traps, steam regulators, control valves, domestic water heaters, pressure powered pumps, condensate return systems, boiler feed systems, isolation valves, thermal insulation jackets and other related ancillary equipment
- Condensing and non-condensing boilers and associated hydronic system components.
- High pressure valves fittings and tubing.
- Electric water heating equipment
- All types of valves for isolation and throttling applications both manual and automated.
- Vacuum plumbing systems including vacuum central pumping stations, related system controls, and valves.
We look forward to continuing to meet your needs with the same high level of customer service both before and after the sale. Thank you for your valuable business!